An Amazing Chichen Itza Tour From Playa Del Carmen
A trip to Playa Del Carmen wouldn’t be complete without a tour of the world famous Chichen Itza Ruins. This budget friendly Chichen Itza tour packs a sightseeing punch with all of it’s value, making this an excellent option for large groups, families, or any travelers looking to save big! This is a tour of a lifetime giving you the opportunity to experience one of the new 7 wonders of the world. Mark Chichen Itza off your bucket list with our ultra affordable Chichen Itza bus tour from Playa del Carmen!
With a stop at Cenote Ik’kil this tour will enable you to explore this majestic Cenote. Take a relaxing and cooling break for a swim in it’s beautiful crystal clear waters, along with a delicious Mexican style lunch buffet with choices for all. You can appreciate the beautiful scenery en route to the ruins on this Chichen Itza bus tour from Playa del Carmen, along with a stop in the historic colonial town of Vallidolid. Take a step back in time and participate in a true Mayan experience on this tour to the world renowned Chichen Itza site
Easily the Best Chichen Itza Tour From Playa Del Carmen
When it comes to choosing the best tour of Chichen Itza, there are many factors to consider. For many people, price is a key concern. The chichen itza bus tour offers great value for money, with a low price that includes all entry fees and even lunch. Another important factor is the schedule. The chichen itza bus tour is all-inclusive, so you can be sure that you won’t miss anything important. And of course, the tour is fully guided, so you can relax and enjoy the experience without having to worry about getting lost. With all these factors considered, it’s no wonder that the chichen itza bus tour is one of the best options for visitors to this amazing site.
Chichen Itza Facts!
- Meaning: Chichen Itza means “at the mouth of the well of Itza”
- Size: These Mayan ruins covers an area of 6.5 sq km (2.5 sq miles). Chichen Itza was one of the largest Mayan cities and it was likely to have been one of the mythical great cities and the capital of two empires.
- Must see Chichen Itza´s most impressive sights and structures are located in the central zone. Here you´ll find the Juego de Pelota or Ball Court, several platforms, temples, and the spectacular Pyramid of Kukulkan (one of the new Seven Wonders of the Word). It is a massive 25 meter or 80 feet high stone representation of the Maya calendar. Toltec warriors are represented in the carvings around the doorway at the top of El Castillo.
- Visitors: over 1.2 million people per year.
- Hotel pick up approx. 7:00 – 7:30 a.m., Tour returns between 7:30 – 9:00 p.m. depending on hotel location
- Round trip Transportation in air conditioned bus
- Entrance to the Chichen Itza ruins
- Entrance to Cenote IK´KIL
- Certificated guide in English & Spanish at Chichen Itza Ruins
- Additional free time in Chichen Itza ruins on your own
- Lunch buffet (not drinks)
- Visit to Valladolid
- Children 3 and under are free for this tour but must be sat in an adults lap
Recommended things to bring:
*You will receive your Chichen Itza Bus tour from Playa del Carmen confirmation within 24 hours of purchase. Next day tours must be reserved by 7 pm, and confirmation will be expedited if available. For next day orders after 7 pm, or any other questions please email us at [email protected] and one of our team will be happy to assist!