This amazing combo features a trip to Tulum Ruins, and a visit to Paradise Beach! Tulum is one of the most significant and final sites built by the Mayan’s. Tulum is the 3rd most visited maya ruins site in Mexico. All of it’s beauty is perched on 12 meter high cliff above the Caribbean sea. It is also one of the few walled cities built by the Mayan’s making a visit here a completely unique experience.
You will be traveling in a small group from Cancun on this adventure. On arrival at the Tulum ruins you will be taken on a guided tour, enabling you to gain superior knowledge about the Mayan lifestyle and Tulum’s fascinating heritage from your certified guide. The guided portion is approximately 1 hour. Following on from this you will have free time to take pictures or explore the area in the way you choose.
After the Tulum portion you will enjoy a swim and a moment to relax at Paradise Beach. Total free time at the Paradise beach is approximately 1.5 hours. This is one of the beaches that Tulum became famous for.
Undoubtedly this tour will teach you a great deal about Tulum’s heritage and the interesting Mayan world that once was, a day to remember!. Bring your camera, your family, and friends and be back to Cancun in time for dinner.
- Hotel pick up approx. 7:30 – 8:00 a.m., Tour returns between 2:30 – 3:00 p.m.
- Round trip Air Conditioned Transportation
- Children 3 and under are free for this tour but must be sat in an adults lap
- Entrance to Tulum ruins included
- Certified guide in English and Spanish
- Free time at the Tulum ruins to explore
- 1 hour to swim and relax at Paradise Beach.
- You will receive your tour confirmation within 24 hours of purchase
Any questions you have, please send to [email protected] and one of our team will be happy to assist!