Attention all adventurous divers! Join us on this amazing Cancun Boat Wreck Diving Tour and take your diving experience to a whole new level. For diving enthusiasts, this is the perfect way to spend a day in Cancun.
Your dive will take place in the area of Punta Cancun, where 2 Mexican Navy boats have been sunk for the purpose of encouraging new reef development. Diving around boat wrecks is a great way to increase your skills and awareness as a diver and you will have new obstacles to challenge you as well as a dive master to educate you on proper procedure.
On this tour not only will you explore these incredible boat wrecks, you may see dolphins, turtles of different species like the Hawksbill, the White or the Green, the famous loggerhead, manatees, fish of all colors, starfish, sponges, black sea urchins and different types of corals. Whether you are a newly qualified PADI Open water diver or have 20 years of diving experience around the world under your belt, we can assure you that our Cancun boat wreck dive will be an experience that you will never forget!
Note: If you are not a certified dive but wish to learn how to dive while in Cancun take a look at our Cancun Scuba Diving Lessons section for more dive options.
- Tours operate on Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday Starting at 8:00 a.m.
- Duration approx. 4 hours
- Tour starts at the dock location specified in your confirmation.
- Guidance: 1 Master diver for every 6 certified divers
- Round trip transportation to the dive sights
- Included dives: one immersion dive to the boat wrecks and one immersion dive to the reef
- Dive depth is approximately 24 meters
- Boat and scuba diving equipment included
- Not included: *Dock fee of $6 USD required on the day of your tour (additional) *National park fee of $28 pesos (approx. $2 USD) required on the day of your tour)
- This is suitable for all open water certified divers
- Clients must show up 30 minutes before the start time
- Our tour can be canceled or delayed by weather conditions
Any questions you have, please send to [email protected] and one of our team will be happy to assist.