This Chichen Itza Tour features air Conditioned transport from Cancun to the amazing Chichen Itza Ruins site. Recently Chichen Itza was named one of the 7 wonders of the world! This is one of the best preserved Mayan sites and the famous pyramid of Kukulkan is at the center of it all. On this tour you will learn about Mayan traditions and culture at Chichen Itza, as well as relax and swim in an incredible Cenote before returning back to Cancun.
A bilingual guide will take you on a tour for 3 hours, educating and showing you everything that the archaeological site has to offer. Then you will have free time to wander around the ruins and stumbling upon ancient carvings and tombs.
Chichen Itza Facts!
- Meaning: Chichen Itza means ¨at the mouth of the well of Itza
- Size: These Mayan ruins covers an area of 6.5 sq km (2.5 sq miles). Chichen Itza was one of the largest Mayan cities and it was likely to have been one of the mythical great cities and the capital of two empires.
- Must see Chichen Itza´s most impressive sights and structures are located in the central zone. Here you´ll find the Juego de Pelota or Ball Court, several platforms, temples, and the spectacular Pyramid of Kukulkan (one of the new Seven Wonders of the Word). It is a massive 25 meter or 80 feet high stone representation of the Maya calendar. Toltec warriors are represented in the carvings around the doorway at the top of El Castillo.
- Visitors: over 1.2 million people per year.
- Pick up time approximately 7:30 am drop off approximately 7:30 pm
- Tour is approximately 12 hours including pick ups and transfers
- Air Conditioned Round trip Transport
- Children 3 and under are free for this tour but must be sat in an adults lap
- Entrance to the Chichen Itza ruin
- Entrance to Cenote IK´KIL
- Free time in the ruin
- Certificated guide in English & Spanish
- Lunch buffet at Mexican restaurant (drinks not included)
- You will receive your tour confirmation within 24 hours of purchase
Any questions you have, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be happy to assist!
There are no reviews yet.