Submerge yourself and explore the second largest coral reef in the world, Punta Nizuc. This is the perfect excursion for you and your family to enjoy as you get up close view of the incredible marine wildlife beneath the Caribbean Sea.
Your vessel for the day is the new Sub See Explorer; a part boat, part submarine that will glide effortlessly through the Caribbean Sea. After fish spotting in the ocean, the Sub will take you to the surrounding Mangrove channels. The Sub’s wall to wall underwater viewing glass area will give you amazing views of the complex root structure of these Mangrove forests and the incredible marine wildlife that live among it. Mangroves are trees that grow underwater as a result of their unique and complex route system. You are sure to be amazed at the natural chaos taking place in the crystal clear water right before your eyes! Grab yourself an ice cold beer (soft drink for the youngsters!), sit back and enjoy your 360 degree view of the world beneath the water.
Boat type: Sub See Explorer deep ocean glass bottom viewing vessel.
- Tour operates Daily, Departures at 9:00 a.m., 10:00 a.m.,11:00 a.m., 12:00 p.m., 1:00 p.m., 2:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m.
- Duration approx. 2 hours
- Tour starts at the dock location specified in your confirmation.
- 66 passengers per submarine boat
- This is a Sub See Explorer tour through the Nichupte Lagoon, and Mangrove Channels
- Sub See Explorer has air conditioning
- Beer, sodas, and bottled water is included
- *Dock fee of $15 USD required on the day of your tour (additional)
- *Musa contribution of $1 USD required on the day of your tour (additional)
- This is suitable for children 4 to 11 years old
- Clients must show up 30 minutes before the departure time
- Our tour can be canceled or delayed by weather conditions
Any questions you have, please send to [email protected] and one of our team will be happy to assist!